Lundbeck‘s Pentobarbital kills its 48th patient in Florida on April 11th, 2012.
Tag Archives: Beunk
Comments Off on Lundbeck’s Pentobarbital kills its 48th patient in Florida on April 11th, 2012 | tags: Akorn, Arizona, Beunk, Capital punishment, Daniel Greene, David Gore, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hospira, Lundbeck, Mark Wiles, Ohio, Pentobarbital, Shannon Johnson, Texas, Thomas Kem, United States | posted in Timeline
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
The PentobarbitalX Weekly
Every week, a selection of posts on Pentobarbital to keep you up-to-date with the latest news!
- Meet MYLAN, a new killing lab in the USA!
- Meet the best protected drug traffickers in the US: the Departments of corrections!
- The Ohio experiment with Gov. John Kasich as chief torturer
- The Pharmacist who approves the business of killing, but only under the veil of secrecy
- Texas and compounding pharmacies: partners in crime
- Lundbeck the “hero”, or the media’s serious case of amnesia
- The killer around the corner: the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists
- The deadly experiment goes on…
- Lethal madness in Missouri!
- From Lundbeck through Hospira to Hikma; the killing labs continue to improve their patients’ health!