Killing ones’ own citizens has become a harsh endeavor these days, but as always money buys everything, drugs and bills of secrecy to hide the dirty deeds. Nobody seems to care though, why bother to stand by those on death row who have a legitimate right to know how they are going to be murdered in the name of justice? Continue reading
Tag Archives: Louisiana
1 Comment | tags: ACT NOW, Arizona, Arkansas, Capital punishment, Colorado, Death penalty, Delaware, Dennis McGuire, Executions, FDA, Florida, Georgia, Hospira, Joseph Wood, Kentucky, Lethal injection, Louisiana, Lundbeck, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pentobarbital, Pharmaceutical industry, Poison, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, United States, US Departments of corrections | posted in General, Timeline
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
The PentobarbitalX Weekly
Every week, a selection of posts on Pentobarbital to keep you up-to-date with the latest news!
- Meet MYLAN, a new killing lab in the USA!
- Meet the best protected drug traffickers in the US: the Departments of corrections!
- The Ohio experiment with Gov. John Kasich as chief torturer
- The Pharmacist who approves the business of killing, but only under the veil of secrecy
- Texas and compounding pharmacies: partners in crime
- Lundbeck the “hero”, or the media’s serious case of amnesia
- The killer around the corner: the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists
- The deadly experiment goes on…
- Lethal madness in Missouri!
- From Lundbeck through Hospira to Hikma; the killing labs continue to improve their patients’ health!