As the year is coming to a close, in the long line of killing labs, here is a newcomer! Meet Mylan, the supplier of a death drug, rocuronium bromide, for the Alabama death business. 14 executions are scheduled in the USA between now and the end of the year, thanks to compounding pharmacists who have knowingly supplied department of corrections with whatever drugs were asked for in violation of medical ethics. Continue reading
Tag Archives: Potassium Chloride
1 Comment | tags: ACT NOW, Akorn, Alabama, Capital punishment, Death penalty, Executions, Hospira, Lethal injection, Lundbeck, Midazolam Hydrochloride, Mylan, Pentobarbital, Pharmaceutical industry, Potassium Chloride, Rocuronium Bromide, United States | posted in General, Timeline
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
The PentobarbitalX Weekly
Every week, a selection of posts on Pentobarbital to keep you up-to-date with the latest news!
- Meet MYLAN, a new killing lab in the USA!
- Meet the best protected drug traffickers in the US: the Departments of corrections!
- The Ohio experiment with Gov. John Kasich as chief torturer
- The Pharmacist who approves the business of killing, but only under the veil of secrecy
- Texas and compounding pharmacies: partners in crime
- Lundbeck the “hero”, or the media’s serious case of amnesia
- The killer around the corner: the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists
- The deadly experiment goes on…
- Lethal madness in Missouri!
- From Lundbeck through Hospira to Hikma; the killing labs continue to improve their patients’ health!